LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES BELOW)
'Contra Pro' is an enhanced version of our 'Contra' and our most popular design for Ballroom and it is so because of its blend of flexibility, comfort and style. It features a unique sole design where the sole material wraps around the inside edge of the big toe which ensures smoother movement when using the inside of the foot, as well as protects the Patent. It's lightweight and features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step and gel padding runs all the way through the insole. Many Professional and Amateur Ballroom World finalists choose this shoe!
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Sole design which wraps around the inside edge of the big toe for smoother movement and less sticking
- Specially developed soft, yet hard-wearing Patent material
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Arunas Bizokas (World Professional Ballroom Champion), Valerio Colantoni (World Professional Ballroom Finalist), Fedor Isaev (World Amateur Ballroom Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1” heel.
Whilst our factory is temporarily closed during the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, we only have this style available in stock on the 1" heel in a Regular, Wide and Extra Wide fitting (subject to availability). We are not allowing orders of made to order shoes whilst our factory is temporarily closed because we cannot make them. Click here to sign up to our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal and all variations of all products are back available!