'Heather' is a shoe for teaching and practice with a focus on support rather than flexibility. It's made with a strong insole which includes a metal shank, making this particular style more akin to your Ballroom shoe rather than your Latin shoe. Our Black Lycra material is soft, lightweight and with the foam lining that we use, it's amazingly soft with a glove-like fit to make those long days teaching and practicing even more comfortable.
- Metal shank within the insole for a supportive feel
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Made in England
Worn by: Monica Nigro (World Professional Ballroom Finalist).
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5" Heather heel. You can click here for the Split-Sole version if you prefer greater flexibility.
This design is 'Made to Order' and will ship within 5-10 working days.