'Heather Full-Sole' is a shoe for teaching and practice with a focus on support and stability rather than flexibility. It's made with a strong insole which includes a metal shank, making this particular style more akin to your Ballroom shoe rather than your Latin shoe. Our Leopard material is soft, lightweight and with the foam lining that we use, it's amazingly soft with a glove-like fit to make those long days teaching and practicing even more comfortable.
- Metal shank within the insole for a supportive feel
- Gel padding and arch support for enhanced comfort
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5" Heather heel. You can click here for the Split-Sole version if you prefer greater flexibility.
With our factory re-opening from the 6th July, Made to Order shoes will ship from mid-July.