THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE WHILST OUR FACTORY IS CLOSED DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES IN PINK BELOW)
'Art Attack' is another of our Katya Jones inspired limited edition 'Heather Split-Sole' practice/teaching shoes. There is no doubt it is one of the most colourful and eye-catching practice and teaching shoes in the world! It's widely used across all levels of dancing and it offers comfort, stability and super flexibility. It's perfect for the long hours spent teaching and practicing.
- Limited Edition with UK Professional Latin, World Showdance and 'Strictly Come Dancing' Champion, Katya Jones
- Ultra flexible with a split-sole design
- Gel padding layered on the insole plus an arch support unit for enhanced support and comfort
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Made in England
Worn by: Katya Jones (UK Professional Latin, World Latin Show Dance & BBC 'Strictly Come Dancing' Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5" Heather heel.
This product is NOT AVAILABLE whilst our factory is closed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak because it is made to order. Look out for the 'In Stock' shoes across our website. If you can see a pink 'Chat with us' icon on your screen, you can click this and message us with what heel, size and fitting you would like as we can see if we have something available (or see what we've got that is closest)! We will aim to get back to you as soon as we can and you can also click here to join our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal!