For teaching and practice you need a shoe which you're going to enjoy dancing in for really long hours and the 'AirMesh' version of our popular 'Rumba' design ticks that box. It's our lightest shoe, with a breathable material combined with a foam lining which helps to offer a glove like fitting. It's made with a split-sole for flexibility and includes our specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step which helps to absorb shock from those powerful Paso Doble steps.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Salvatore Sinardi (World Amateur Latin Finalist), Petar Daskalov (British Amateur Latin Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5” heel and is available online in a variety of fittings and on both our 1.5” and 2” heels.
This design is 'Made to Order' and will ship within 5-10 working days.