LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES BELOW)
‘Rumba’ is our most popular split-sole Latin shoe which brings together flexibility, style and comfort. This lightweight shoe, made of a specially sourced soft leather from Italy, has a classic look and inside features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step which protects your bones from those powerful Paso Doble steps.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Pasha Pashkov (World Professional Rising Star Latin Champion & USA 'Dancing with the Stars' Professional), Salvatore Sinardi (World Amateur Latin Finalist), Petar Daskalov (British Amateur Latin Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5” heel.
Whilst our factory is temporarily closed during the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, we only have this style available in stock on the 1.5" heel in a Regular fitting (subject to availability). We are not allowing orders of made to order shoes whilst our factory is temporarily closed because we cannot make them. Click here to sign up to our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal and all variations of all products are back available!