‘Rumba’ is our most popular split-sole Latin shoe which brings together flexibility, style and comfort. This lightweight shoe has a classic look and inside features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step which protects your bones from those powerful Paso Doble steps.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Pasha Pashkov (World Professional Rising Star Latin Champion), Salvatore Sinardi (World Amateur Latin Finalist), Petar Daskalov (British Amateur Latin Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5” heel and is available online in a variety of fittings and on both our 1.5” and 2” heels.
We stock this design on the 1.5" heel in our Regular fit. Orders of 'In Stock' combinations usually ship within 1-3 working days, 'Made to Order' combinations will usually ship within 5-10 working days.