THIS STYLE IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE WHILST OUR FACTORY IS CLOSED. WE’RE AIMING TO OPEN AGAIN IN JULY & IT’LL BE AVAILABLE AGAIN THEN (SEE NOTES IN PINK BELOW)
‘Rumba’ is a popular split-sole Latin shoe bringing together flexibility, style and comfort. This lightweight shoe has a classic look and inside features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step which absorbs shock from those powerful Paso Doble steps.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Pasha Pashkov (World Professional Rising Star Latin Champion & USA 'Dancing with the Stars' Professional), Zilong Wang (China Professional Latin Champion), Cedric Chan (Hong Kong Professional Latin Champion), .
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5” heel and is available online in a variety of fittings and on both our 1.5” and 2” heels.
This product is not available whilst our factory is closed due to coronavirus. We plan to open our website for made to order shoes when we get back to normal in July. In the meantime, items with a pink ‘In Stock’ label remain available and you can click here to join our mailing list to find out when we'll be back open!