THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE WHILST OUR FACTORY IS CLOSED DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES IN PINK BELOW)
‘Rumba Duo’ is a sleek two-tone design with a blend of style, comfort and flexibility. It's a lightweight shoe and features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step which absorbs shock from those powerful Paso Doble steps.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Lloyd Perry (World Under 21 Latin Champion), Artem Liaskovsky (Israel Latin Champion), Christopher Ponomorenko (British Junior Latin Champion), .
This product is NOT AVAILABLE whilst our factory is closed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak because it is made to order. Look out for the 'In Stock' shoes across our website. If you can see a pink 'Chat with us' icon on your screen, you can click this and message us with what heel, size and fitting you would like as we can see if we have something available (or see what we've got that is closest)! We will aim to get back to you as soon as we can and you can also click here to join our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal!