‘Spanish Tango’ is one our original shoes for Latin and remains in our collection today because whilst it is a flexible shoe, the structure of the insole offers a bit more support to the dancer making it a great option for teaching and practice. It includes a foam lining for a glove-lie fit as well as arch support and gel padding for a comfortable dance. There's padding under the heel for shock absorption too.
- More stability than flexibility
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5” heel and is available online in a variety of fittings and on both our 1.5” and 2” heels.
This design is 'Made to Order' and will ship within 5-10 working days.