THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE WHILST OUR FACTORY IS CLOSED DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES IN PINK BELOW)
‘Tango’ is our classic Standard Ballroom style for Men. It’s an elegant shoe, designed to offer comfort, stability and durability, and has been a staple in our collection since the very beginning. This style in ‘AirMesh’ is mainly used for teaching and practicing. Like all of our men's shoes, this style features a foam lining for a glove like fitting, arch support to help with foot alignment and comfort, which is especially useful when this shoe is being worn as a shoe for teaching and practice.
- Full-Sole offers support and added stability
- Super lightweight and breathable AirMesh material
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Marcus Hilton MBE (World & British Professional Ballroom Champion), Emanuel Valeri (World Professional Ballroom Champion).
This product is NOT AVAILABLE whilst our factory is closed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak because it is made to order. Look out for the 'In Stock' shoes across our website. If you can see a pink 'Chat with us' icon on your screen, you can click this and message us with what heel, size and fitting you would like as we can see if we have something available (or see what we've got that is closest)! We will aim to get back to you as soon as we can and you can also click here to join our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal!