‘Tango’ is our classic Standard Ballroom style for Men. It’s an elegant shoe, designed to offer comfort, stability and durability, and has been a staple in our collection since the very beginning. This style in ‘Black Calf’ is mainly used for teaching and practicing however some prefer to compete in Leather rather than Patent. Like all of our men's shoes, this style features a foam lining for a glove like fitting, arch support to help with foot alignment and comfort, which is especially useful when this shoe is being worn as a shoe for teaching and practice.
- Full-Sole offers support and added stability
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Marcus Hilton MBE (World & British Professional Ballroom Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1” heel and is available in a variety of fittings. 'Tango' is also available in Black Patent.
We stock this design on the 1” heel in our Regular fitting. Orders of 'In Stock' combinations will ship within 1-3 working days, 'Made to Order' combinations will ship within 5-10 working days.