The 'Contra Pro' for our Vegan Collection is an upgrade to the world's top Men’s Standard Ballroom shoe, the 'Contra'. It’s a Split-Sole Standard shoe, engineered under the guidance of the world’s top Professionals and Amateurs. Now it features the added sole lip on the inside edge of the foot for less sticking, a smoother glide on the inside of the foot and extra protection for the Patent material. Click here for the Contra Pro in Black Nubuck.
- Ultra flexible with an innovative Split-Sole design
- New sole design for longer lasting Patent protection, smoother glides and less sticking
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Made free of animal products
- Made in England
Worn by: Arunas Bizokas (USA & World Professional Ballroom Champion), Warren Boyce (UK Professional Ballroom Champion), He Chong (China Amateur Ballroom Champion), Alex Gunnarsson (UK Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Szymon Kulis (Poland Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Ben Taylor (UK Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Eric Voorn (Netherlands Senior Ballroom Champion), Glenn Boyce (UK Junior Ballroom & Ten-Dance Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1” heel and is available in a variety of fittings.
Our range of Vegan shoes are all 'Bespoke' and will ship within 5-10 working days. Please note that Bespoke products are non-returnable unless there is a fault in manufacture.