THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE WHILST OUR FACTORY IS CLOSED DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES IN PINK BELOW)
‘American Flex’ has been carefully developed by working closely with vendors and Smooth dancers over in the USA. We've worked hard to create a super lightweight and flexible Smooth shoe that gives greater freedom for the foot in the Smooth dances. The shoe is made with an elasticated vamp which is designed to hug and hold the foot in, and its new sponge based lining allows for an enhanced and unrivalled level of comfort. Also, a new back design comes further round the foot and the positioning of the straps allow for the shoe to fit the narrower and wider heel. The shoe is available here in Flesh Satin, and you can also click here to view the Tan Satin version. Like everything we do, this style is available on a variety of different heels and in a range of widths.
- New, super flexible & lightweight design, enabling greater freedom of the foot across the Smooth dances
- Elasticated vamp design with a newly developed sponge lining for enhanced comfort and hold for the foot
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Back design made to cover wider and narrower heel shapes
- Developed through intense research & testing with US vendors and Smooth dancers
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured on the 2.5" IDS heel.
This product is NOT AVAILABLE whilst our factory is closed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak because it is made to order. Look out for the 'In Stock' shoes across our website. If you can see a pink 'Chat with us' icon on your screen, you can click this and message us with what heel, size and fitting you would like as we can see if we have something available (or see what we've got that is closest)! We will aim to get back to you as soon as we can and you can also click here to join our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal!