THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE WHILST OUR FACTORY IS CLOSED DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES IN PINK BELOW)
Our Men's 'Brogue-Split' is a very eye-catching design and is regularly worn for show dances as well as by those who want to stand out from the crowd. This design is made with a flexible split-sole to help you maximise the use of your foot.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Many of the dancers on BBC's 'Strictly Come Dancing'
This shoe is pictured on the 1" heel and is available online in a variety of fittings on this heel. You can view the full-sole version here, and if you would like a different material combination, send us an email!
This product is NOT AVAILABLE whilst our factory is closed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak because it is made to order. Look out for the 'In Stock' shoes across our website. If you can see a pink 'Chat with us' icon on your screen, you can click this and message us with what heel, size and fitting you would like as we can see if we have something available (or see what we've got that is closest)! We will aim to get back to you as soon as we can and you can also click here to join our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal!