The ‘Contra’ is our most popular design for Ballroom and it is so because of its blend of flexibility, comfort and style. It's classic looking from the outside, but so very innovative inside. It's lightweight and features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step and gel padding runs all the way through the insole. AirMesh is our lightest and most breathable material, which makes it perfect for practice and teaching.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Super lightweight and breathable AirMesh material
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Arunas Bizokas (World Professional Ballroom Champion), Valerio Colantoni (World Professional Ballroom Finalist), Fedor Isaev (World Amateur Ballroom Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1” heel and is available in a variety of fittings.
We stock this design on the 1" heel in our Regular fit. Orders of 'In Stock' combinations usually ship within 1-3 working days, 'Made to Order' combinations will usually ship within 5-10 working days.