The ‘G1010’ is one of our Dansport Basics collection styles for Girls. It's a very classic girls design which is often used for medalist competitions and we have this shoe available from a small size 10 up to a size 5 on our small 1.25" Cuban heel. It's perfect for a new young dancer as it offers the right amount of support and the affordable price ensures that it is great for parents who face the constant headache of fast growing feet.
- Adaptable three-way strap, which can go under the foot, round the ankle or cut to go straight across the ankle
- Plain buckle for examination compliance
- Quick release 'hook' buckle for convenience
- Lightweight with gel padding for a cushioned fit
- Excellent price for an entry-Level dance shoe
This shoe is pictured on the 1.25" Cuban heel.
If you’d like this style on a different heel or in a different fitting, then take a look at our International Dance Shoes ‘Girls Flavia’.
We stock this design on the Cuban heel in our Regular fitting and it's not available in other fittings.