THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE WHILST OUR FACTORY IS CLOSED DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES IN PINK BELOW)
Our AirMesh material is our softest and most breathable material ever. Specially developed for teaching and practice, this shoe is ultra light, amazingly comfortable and features this innovative material which also makes the shoe more flexible.
- Ultra flexible with a split-sole design
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Super soft and breathable material, perfect for practice
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Made in England
Worn by: Victoria Kharchenko (World Amateur Latin Finalist), Katya Jones (UK Professional Latin, World Latin Show Dance & BBC 'Strictly Come Dancing' Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5" Heather heel, and you can view this style in other materials, and also our Full-Sole version by clicking here.
This product is NOT AVAILABLE whilst our factory is closed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak because it is made to order. Look out for the 'In Stock' shoes across our website. If you can see a pink 'Chat with us' icon on your screen, you can click this and message us with what heel, size and fitting you would like as we can see if we have something available (or see what we've got that is closest)! We will aim to get back to you as soon as we can and you can also click here to join our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal!