The ‘Heather Split-Sole’ is a split-sole version of our traditional teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and value, with added flexibility, which is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers. This Beige Check version is stylish, super-soft, ultra comfortable, and perfect for the long hours spent teaching and practicing!
- Ultra flexible with a split-sole design
- Gel padding layered on the insole plus an arch support unit for enhanced support and comfort
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Super soft and stylish Beige Check print fabric
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5" Heather heel, and you can view this style in other materials, and also our Full-Sole version by clicking here.
With our factory re-opening from the 6th July, Made to Order shoes will ship from mid-July.