THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE WHILST OUR FACTORY IS CLOSED DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES IN PINK BELOW)
The ‘Heather Split-Sole’ is a split-sole version of our traditional teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and value, with added flexibility, which is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers. This Beige Check version is stylish, super-soft, ultra comfortable, and perfect for the long hours spent teaching and practicing!
- Ultra flexible with a split-sole design
- Gel padding layered on the insole plus an arch support unit for enhanced support and comfort
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Super soft and stylish Beige Check print fabric
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5" Heather heel, and you can view this style in other materials, and also our Full-Sole version by clicking here.
This product is NOT AVAILABLE whilst our factory is closed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak because it is made to order. Look out for the 'In Stock' shoes across our website. If you can see a pink 'Chat with us' icon on your screen, you can click this and message us with what heel, size and fitting you would like as we can see if we have something available (or see what we've got that is closest)! We will aim to get back to you as soon as we can and you can also click here to join our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal!