LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES BELOW)
Our ‘Pino’ is a unique two-tone style, designed with former World Champion and Ballroom legend, William Pino. This sleek and stylish, full-sole design is lightweight and features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. It is available online in the eye-catching combination of Black Nubuck & Black Patent. This supportive Ballroom style is available online on a 1” heel in a variety of fittings.
- Two-Tone for a unique design
- Full-Sole offers support and added stability
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured on the 1” heel.
Worn by: William Pino (World & Italy Professional Ballroom Champion), Emanuel Valeri (World Amateur Ballroom Champion & Denmark Professional Ballroom Champion), Pasquale Farina (Amateur Ballroom Champion).
Whilst our factory is temporarily closed during the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, we only have this style available in stock on the 1" heel in a Regular fitting (subject to availability). We are not allowing orders of made to order shoes whilst our factory is temporarily closed because we cannot make them. Click here to sign up to our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal and all variations of all products are back available!