Our ‘Pino’ is a unique two-tone style, designed with former World Champion and Ballroom legend, William Pino. This sleek and stylish, full-sole design is lightweight and features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. It is available online in the eye-catching combination of Black Nubuck & Black Patent. This supportive Ballroom style is available online on a 1” heel in a variety of fittings.
- Two-Tone for a unique design
- Full-Sole offers support and added stability
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
This shoe is pictured on the 1” heel and is available online in a variety of fittings on this heel.
Worn by: William Pino (World & Italy Professional Ballroom Champion), Emanuel Valeri (World Amateur Ballroom Champion & Denmark Professional Ballroom Champion), Pasquale Farina (Amateur Ballroom Champion).
We stock this design on the 1" heel in our Regular fit. With our factory re-opening from the 6th July, Made to Order shoes (& shoes out of stock) will ship from mid-July.