‘Rumba’ is our most popular split-sole Latin shoe which brings together flexibility, style and comfort. The 'Rumba XG' comes with our XG Sole, designed to add more grip under the big toe for sharper turns and greater support on slippery dance floors. The sole design features a specially designed rubber insert embedded within the traditional suede sole, all stitched together to offer a perfect blend of grip under the big toe with the smooth suede surrounding the toes. The shoe is lightweight, made using a specially sourced soft leather from Italy, and has a classic look and inside features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step which protects your bones from those powerful Paso Doble steps.
- XG Sole for enhanced grip
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Pasha Pashkov (World Professional Rising Star Latin Champion), Salvatore Sinardi (World Amateur Latin Finalist), Petar Daskalov (British Amateur Latin Champion).
We stock this design on the 1.5" heel in our Regular fit. Orders of 'In Stock' combinations will ship within 1-3 working days, 'Made to Order' combinations will ship within 5-10 working days.