F33 is our latest Men's Latin shoe, designed in collaboration with multiple time Blackpool Champion, Ferdinando Iannaccone. The brand new design is based on the classic Black Calf look but with a new fabric added: Black Fiori. This stunning fabric, picked by Ferdi because of its incredibly sleek and stylish look, is a blacked out embossed floral print which brings a unique, subtle sophistication to the design. The fabric is used for the heel, the back strap, the tongue and the detailing around the laces. Inside, just like all of our shoes, our focus on comfort and support is ultimate. Foam cushioning runs from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe and arch support units help with foot alighment and to counter foot pronation (click here to read more about the health and comfort aspect of our shoes). It's split-sole so you can maximise the point of your toe and its sole design also allows for greater connection with the floor.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Ferdinando Iannaccone (World Amateur Latin Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 2” heel and is available online in a variety of fittings and on both our 1.5” and 2” heels.
This design is 'Made to Order' and will ship within 5-10 working days.