THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE WHILST OUR FACTORY IS CLOSED DURING THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK (SEE NOTES IN PINK BELOW)
'Heather Full-Sole' is a shoe for teaching and practice with a focus on support rather than flexibility. It's made with a strong insole which includes a metal shank, making this particular style more akin to your Ballroom shoe rather than your Latin shoe. Our Black Lycra material is soft, lightweight and with the foam lining that we use, it's amazingly soft with a glove-like fit to make those long days teaching and practicing even more comfortable.
- Metal shank within the insole for a supportive feel
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Made in England
Worn by: Monica Nigro (World Professional Ballroom Finalist).
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5" Heather heel. You can click here for the Split-Sole version if you prefer greater flexibility.
This product is NOT AVAILABLE whilst our factory is closed due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak because it is made to order. Look out for the 'In Stock' shoes across our website. If you can see a pink 'Chat with us' icon on your screen, you can click this and message us with what heel, size and fitting you would like as we can see if we have something available (or see what we've got that is closest)! We will aim to get back to you as soon as we can and you can also click here to join our mailing list to find out when we're back to normal!