Welcome to New York. This design has been painted by hand with sensational detail by our friend Maria Roberts. The style is our popular 'Heather' design for Practice & Teaching and is available with a split-sole for flexibility or a full-sole for more support. Whether or not you like the idea of actually dancing in these we're not sure as we know many love the detail so much so that they've already been ordered simply as souvenirs! They're a White Canvas material, hand painted to perfection and you can read more about them by clicking here.
- Painted by hand by Maria Roberts
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Gel padding for enhanced support and comfort
- Adaptable, used for many forms of dance as well as practice and teaching
- Made in England
This design is 'Bespoke'. Due to the nature of the careful painting, this shoe will ship within 4-5 weeks. As a ‘Bespoke’ shoe, this shoe is non-returnable and non-refundable so please be sure of your size before ordering.